Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Morning greeting





























I had to put pictures of these cute little ones. I get the same greeting every morning when I wake up. They all come to the side wagging their tails and making little barking noises when I don't pet them. Today was amazing in the fact that I can already tell that they are going to be very smart. There is extra space in their little turtle sandbox that I got for them so that they won't get out every time they see me which was happening. well anyways I put a pad that soaks up pee or any type of liquid in the extra space. And low and behold all the puppies use that to go pee on. I was very shocked at this. Usually at this age they will just pee when their mom stimulates them to or they just go where they are laying.












1 comment:

my background